1) In order to protect the integrity as well as the safety of Florida Sober House
clients we firmly maintain a zero tolerance policy. Any use of mood or mind altering
chemicals will immediately result in one or more of the following actions:
A. Immediate termination B. Forfeiture of Deposit C. Confidentiality Agreement D. Pay
for all drug testing
2) Any client who is dismissed, terminated or improperly leaves Florida Sober House
for any reason has exactly 30 days to retrieve his/her belongings before they become
property of Florida Sober House.
3) Any client who is dismissed, terminated or improperly leaves Florida Sober House
for any reason forfeits his/her deposit.
4) Any acts of violence, verbal threats, racial slurs or verbal disrespect will not
be tolerated and shall result in termination.
5) All Florida Sober House in house meetings are MANDATORY! NO EXCUSES!
6) Any client who has knowledge of another client who has been using or exhibits
behavior consistent with using will be subject to the penalties of rule # 1.
7) All Florida Sober House clients are responsible for a minimum of 2 hours per week
8) Absolutely no smoking in any Florida Sober House facility at any time. This is
grounds for immediate termination.
9) All living facilities are subject to random inspections without notice. In case
an apartment shall not pass inspection the entire unit shall be sanctioned.
10) Curfews are mandatory.
11) Overnight furloughs & weekend passes are a privilege and must be earned and are
decided on a case by case basis.